Monday, February 16, 2009

A-4 Courtney's Stethoscope

A-4 Courtney's Stethoscope
Wow this is way wonkier than I remember. But it is finished! Fabric is an eighth of a yard from the Granary. Must be Christmas fabric because of the hollies in it. Paper pieced, but I was lazy and instead of lining things up like I usually do I just eyed it. It's pretty obvious.

I've always found stethoscopes fascinating. It's so exciting to listen to your own heart. I think that was one of my favorite classes in Biology.. learning how to take my own blood pressure.

50-7-0-988

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, I searching for the best information for stethoscope~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : stethoscope

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.