Friday, March 6, 2009

M-13 Lynette's Diamond

M-13 Lynette's Diamond
This block was fun. The four quadrants were pieced by hand while I was waiting for jury duty! E-1 Aunt Exie's Phlox was also completed during jury duty. This was my first time that I was required to go to the courthouse and it was a good experience. I wasn't selected to the jury, but it was interesting anyway.

The fabric is from the Granary, and isn't a fabric that I would usually choose but I loved it anyway. I am not sure what it is, but it reminds me of Hawaii. I think it's the lush plants and the rich colors. This block is also special to me, not only because it's the last block (lower right corner), but it's the block that is closest to my name! Lynn, Lynette, close enough.

65-14-0-1451

2 comments:

FinnyKnits said...

Ok, I see all these blocks you do as I peruse my Reader and I have to ask, what do you DO with all these blocks?

Are they going into a massive quilt somewhere?

Amazing work, Lynn. They're so beautiful. I don't know how you do it.

Rebekah said...

it's beautiful! I love the curves and the fabric