Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A-11 Pebble's Protest

A-11 Pebble's Protest
I love cherry blossoms. And plum blossoms. I think they're gorgeous. One of my life goals is to go to Japan in time for the cherry blossoms. I think it will be gorgeous! I also would like to see the maple leaves in the fall, and Mt. Fuji in the winter. I've already seen fireworks in the summer. One down, four to go!

The fabric is another bit of fabric I stole from my cousin's stash. I'm not normally a pink fan, but really, who doesn't like cherry blossoms? The block is freezer paper pieced, and a little bit of hand applique for the set in squares.

91-18-0-2074

1 comments:

XUE said...

Had to comment here as I too am not normally into pink but we love cherry blossoms! Plus we love Japanese fabrics & am soooo lucky to be living in Tokyo! We have a beautiful plum tree outside our house & it "snows" pink blossoms when in bloom. Mt Fuji gets so white in winter that sometimes it is hard to see it among the clouds & whitish skies. Autumn is also beautiful so it is hard to say, which is the most beautiful season here.