Friday, March 13, 2009

E-3 Paddle Wheels

E-3 Paddle Wheels
Hurray! I love this block. I used one charm square of Anna Maria Horner's Festival in Dusk from her Good Folks line. I love the turquoise and the gray together. Something about her fabric is just so bright and happy. I think it's because it reminds me of the song Young Folks by Peter, Bjorn and John. It's the song with the whistling. What a good song.

Anyway, this block was machine pieced. A nice change from all the freezer paper piecing.

72-14-0-1612

1 comments:

Junie Moon said...

As always, your blocks look perfect. I've been so busy I've not made any new blocks for my own Dear Jane quilt and need to get back to it. My original plan was to replicate her quilt as closely as possible. But your quilt blocks are inspiring me to reconsider that plan as the fabrics you use are so pretty.