Thursday, July 10, 2008

K-7 Rose of Sharing

K-7 Rose of Sharing
I am so in love with this block. Some people pieced the block, so it looked more like 4 hearts intersecting, but I wanted to be able to showcase my fabric. The fabric is by Heather Ross from a few years ago. I bought it off ebay when I first started quilting, and have been hoarding it in my stash since then. I am much happier with the applique on this block. Just now as I was writing my post, I tried to google the name of the fabric and searched for Heather Ross, and now I really need more of her cute fabrics for my quilt. I had almost a feeling of panic that her fabrics are almost sold out and I don't have it for my quilt yet!

6-0-0-26

4 comments:

Robin said...

I love that print!!! What a fun block.

Anina said...

Such fun!

jacquie said...

Your blocks are looking great. You're right...this is a wonderful fabric and a great block to showcase it!

Marisa said...

I used applique techniques to make block K-7 as well, and I really prefer it to the piecing method. I think your block looks great here. Very nice work. That fabric is amazing.