Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Jane Progress

dearjane071408
14 blocks done, only 29 behind the group... oof, that's a lot of catching up to do.

Oh and I got a new scanner/printer/copier/fax, so I scanned in the blocks that I could find so they are much more consistent with the actual color now. I'm going with a random/I-love-this-fabric-so-it's-going-in-the-quilt theme, so it's not quite as impressive as some of the other progress charts out there. Here are a couple very cute ones.

I just realized that I haven't posted about a finished block since July 15th. I actually do have another block that is finished, but when I was cutting trimming the fabric, I accidentally cut through the front. I think for now I will leave it as it is, but I will have to think about redo-ing it in the future.

6 comments:

jacquie said...

I love how you can track your progress like this. All of you Jane folks impress the heck out of me for taking on this challenge.

Anina said...

Fun! It's great to see your progress on a chart. I hope you have time to catch up a little during our break. :-)

Junie Moon said...

Your blocks are beautiful, Lynn. I'm very impressed with the whole Baby Jane quilt effort going on. You are all so clever and what a gorgeous quilt you'll have at the end. How did you get the initial chart to show your progress and how do you get your blocks on it later? If I ever try this quilt, it looks like it would be a useful tool for charting your progress.

Marisa said...

Hey, progress is progress! I would be embarassed to fill one of these little charts, since I have so few blocks!! You're doing very well.

Rebekah said...

this chart thing is so cool! I love that you're doing a random pattern. I think it'll be less "dated" that way, especially if it takes you more than one year to complete.

Wendy said...

I've been out of the loop for a bit with summer craziness and am just peeking in on this project.

Oh. My. God.

I can't even come up with the words for how great it's all turning out. It's making me want to add this to my evergrowing sewing wish list.