14 blocks done, only 29 behind the group... oof, that's a lot of catching up to do.
Oh and I got a new scanner/printer/copier/fax, so I scanned in the blocks that I could find so they are much more consistent with the actual color now. I'm going with a random/I-love-this-fabric-so-it's-going-in-the-quilt theme, so it's not quite as impressive as some of the other progress charts out there. Here are a couple very cute ones.
I just realized that I haven't posted about a finished block since July 15th. I actually do have another block that is finished, but when I was cutting trimming the fabric, I accidentally cut through the front. I think for now I will leave it as it is, but I will have to think about redo-ing it in the future.