Monday, July 14, 2008

B-6 Wild Goose Chase

B-6 Wild Goose Chase
Alright, this is the first block that really gave me trouble. According to the Dear Jane website, this an advanced block, so that makes me feel a bit better. Perhaps it was because I was doing it during a bbq, but that's not really the point. I used the freezer paper foundation technique again, and it worked out ok. My inner square is beautiful. But my last set of triangles is off. I can't decide if I want to redo it, but once again, finished is better than perfect!

The fabric is from my stash, and a quick look through flickr shows that I used this fabric as part of the log cabin pillow I made for Dernie for her birthday.

13-0-0-136

5 comments:

JuLo said...

Wow! All these squares are just so amazing! I'm in awe of your skillz!

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Wow, you're so productive! You must have really settled in your new home now ;) You inspire me to be more focused in my creative world :)

Two Dogs and a Quilt said...

This block gave me the most trouble too. Yours looks good. I really like the fabrics you've chosen for your Jane blocks.

ranyee said...

You are awesome! Intimidatingly awesome!

Anina said...

This one was tricky. Yours looks great. No need to redo it.