Alright, this is the first block that really gave me trouble. According to the Dear Jane website, this an advanced block, so that makes me feel a bit better. Perhaps it was because I was doing it during a bbq, but that's not really the point. I used the freezer paper foundation technique again, and it worked out ok. My inner square is beautiful. But my last set of triangles is off. I can't decide if I want to redo it, but once again, finished is better than perfect!
The fabric is from my stash, and a quick look through flickr shows that I used this fabric as part of the log cabin pillow I made for Dernie for her birthday.