Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yosemite 2008

Every year my family goes to Yosemite for July 4th. It's so beautiful there, and relaxing (even with the huge crowds). This year we brought the dogs, Fred and Lucy and they were hilarious. I took a look at the photos from this year, and they're all of the dogs. None of the gorgeous scenery that Yosemite offers, just of the two puppies.
Lucy Yosemite 2008
We took the two dogs on a looong walk, and they were pooped! Lucy also followed her big "cousin" into the water and swam for a bit. More photos on my sister's blog and her flickr.
Freddy Bubbles
My sister brought bubbles for the dogs to play with. Freddy LOVED them. Lucy, as you can see from the series above, was pretty much terrified of them. She tried to find a corner in the pen. Here is a video of her swimming, more videos of the two cutie pies can be found here.


I noticed that this is my 100th post! I should do a giveaway or something like that, huh? I'll think of something, and we can celebrate later, maybe at post 117. Who would have thought with all my sporadic posting that I would actually make it to 100? Anyway, giveaway coming soon! :)

3 comments:

Oiyi said...

Lucy has gotten so big.

JuLo said...

Awesome pictures! It looks like such a fun trip! Lucy plays the same way Theo does! Going for the ears and rolling on her back. Hehe.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

OMG! Lucy's such a great swimmer! We still havnen't quite figured out if Bryson could swim (he's only waded on beaches).

Yosemite is one of those places we are dying to take Bryson to. Are they dog-friendly there? We heard that dogs aren't allowed on trails, even on leash, was that enforced? I totally need to get more recommendations from you guys, seeing your pic/video makes me wanna pack him up and go now!