Tuesday, February 3, 2009

H-8 Eaton's Crossroads

H-8 Eaton's Crossroads
This block was actually less frustrating than I had originally imagined. It is made of 36 pieces and has both paper piecing and hand piecing. I think slow and steady won the race with this one. The fabric is from my Half Moon Bay quilt, and is Aqua Paisley Flower from the Sonnet collection for Moda by April Cornell.

It was strange. Yesterday I came to the realization that I like paper piecing. I especially like the freezer paper method. A long time ago I bought a roll of freezer paper thinking that I would never finish it. Well it's looking pretty low... Now if they could just start selling freezer paper in 8.5x11 cuts I would be SO happy.

38-1-0-634

2 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, that is SO pretty.

Anonymous said...

REALLY cute! I love it! Soooo cute!