Saturday, February 14, 2009

F-3 Snowball

F-3 Snowball
Snow! Living in California, the closest I have seen to snow in my hometown is hail. But occasionally we do go up to Tahoe and right now I can see that there is snow up on the mountains. I have been meaning to take a trip to the snow with Lucy to see how she reacts to snow. The cold rain doesn't seem to bother her, so I think she would enjoy the snow too!

This fabric came from my wonderful cousin. She made her sister a very cute frenchy bag with this fabric, and I begged for scraps! It's Heather Ross' VW Vans from the Lightning Bugs line. Too cute! Block is paper pieced.

48-7-0-944

6 comments:

Two Dogs and a Quilt said...

How cute is this! Fun.

~Michelle~ said...

*sigh* I love the Lightning Bugs line...that block is wonderful!

Bunny said...

I just love fussy cutting fabric to show it off. Great block and fabric.

Junie Moon said...

This is a really great block you've made. I love the fabric and how you've centered it.

Anonymous said...

:) YAY! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Super CUTE! I love the fabric(s)! My Mom and Me are working on a snowball quilt.