Saturday, March 7, 2009

K-13 Brandon's Star

K-13 Brandon's Star
This block was nice and easy. The nine patch in the center was strip pieced, and the rest was freezer paper pieced. The fabric is from the Granary, but unfortunately I was not lucky enough to get a selvedge edge.

I think my favorite block is a nine patch. I just signed up for a nine patch block swap that I'm very excited for. There is something so simple that I really like about the block. Or maybe I'm just lazy and I like them because they're easy to put together?

66-14-0-1476

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Another great block! I can't wait to see all your blocks together, the fabric choices you made are just delicious.

Becky said...

You have so many wonderful blocks in beautiful fabrics on your blog.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for everyones fabric in the 9 patch block swap!

Kritta22 said...

I sooo wanna do this quilt!

But I have to get better first!

Hopping over from our bee inspired!

HI!

Anonymous said...

Great! I love that block!