Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Common Threads: My Month!!

Common Threads Fabrics
I'm early, but I'm so excited that it's my month for Common Threads! I put up my specifications here, which are pretty much anything goes. I mailed out my packages last Friday since this week is abnormally busy for me and I wanted everyone to get their packages by the 15th.

Funny story though, when I was in line at the post office, one of the ladies in line asked if I was sending out college applications. And then the post office man asked if I was an ebay seller. They were both a little incredulous that I was sending fabric to friends I met online.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I just love the first fabric...
How exciting to finally get something back... Good luck... I can't wait to see how it turns out...
And I love your DJ squares. You've inspired me to use simalar fabric.

flanthrower said...

Wow I really love this mix of colors. I can't wait to see the finished quilt when you get your blocks back!

Oiyi said...

I can't wait to get started. I got the fabric yesterday.

Yeah, I don't even bother telling people some of the online stuff I do. It's too confusing for poeple.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

I'd be ecstatic if someone asked me if I'm sending out college applications! :D Great fabrics, by the way, again, wish I can sew!