Thursday, August 7, 2008

I-8 Pete's Paintbox

I-08 Pete's Paintbox
This is my favorite block so far. The stripes really add a lot of the block. And it was easy to put together too! I finally went out and bought a disappearing ink marker last night, and it was very helpful in putting this block together. I used it to make sure the triangles were centered before attaching them.

This block is freezer paper-paper pieced, and the fabric is Kaffe Fassett's Kaffe's Red Shirt Stripes. I LOVE this fabric. Although for a shirt, it may be a little much :p

24-0-0-331

3 comments:

JuLo said...

Wow! Great fabric choice on this one! I really love how it turned out. :) You're right. For a shirt it would be a bit loud, but for a quilt square, it's genius. :)

Anonymous said...

All your blocks are looking great! I can't believe how fast you are catching up to the group

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

You are amazingly productive! I just looked back at ALL the blocks you've done recently, how do you stay so disciplined? I swear I have ADD... :P