Friday, November 13, 2009

L-5 Chatanooga Charlie

L-5 Chatanooga Charlie
I've had a bit of a bad week (minus the fantastic Elly Sienkiewicz class). My cyst near my left year, who has been my friend for at least 5 years, decided to get infected and I had to go to the ER to get it removed. Not fun. The good part is that since it's on the side of my face, I couldn't see them do anything. The bad part is that it might grow back and I'll have to get it removed again. I am glad that it's gone for now though, it was really uncomfortable. I will be better when it starts healing and I don't have to tape gauze to the side of my face though!

This block, unlike my ER visit, was fun. I cut the triangles a bit too small, so I used my handy dandy "Add an Eighth" ruler and it came together really well. Foundation pieced on some stuff I got from Joann's which I do not like at all. The fabric is Perched in Sunset from Nest by Tula Pink for Moda.

95-18-0-2207

0 comments: