Thursday, November 12, 2009

F-7 Star Struck

F-7 Star Struck
Hurray, I think it's time to bring my Dear Jane out of project time out and work on a few blocks! It's half a year since I last finished a block. Oops! Yesterday I attended a class by Elly Sienkiewicz, and it was fun and I learned a lot. She is such a lovely person and the amount of creativity in the class was amazing. I wanted to sew more as soon as I got home, but my wrist hurt from so much applique! Good thing these blocks are foundation pieced.

Fabric is Heather Ross Tadpoles in Curry. I love the frog in the middle block, he looks so confused! Kind of like me right now... really? I'm an adult now?

94-18-0-2185

3 comments:

Robin said...

Cute froggies! And a class with Elly Sienkiewicz? Lucky you!!!

Sunshine said...

I love the frog fabric... is it one of those that's hard to find?

courtney.janelle.sews said...

So glad to see your Dear Jane back! I had almost forgotten that's the reason I started following your blog in the first place. :)