I really enjoyed making this block. Not sure why, but I have a feeling it was the polka dots. They're just so happy. The fabric is a fat quarter from the Granary, and unfortunately I didn't get the selvedge side. It is foundation pieced and then the set in seams come in. I had a much better time with this block than the last block with set in seams. I've discovered that I pull a bit too much on the fabric, so for me it helps a lot if I backstitch just a little bit to keep the stitches in place.
The one thing about this block that bothers me is that some burned stuff from my iron transferred to a part of the block where the seams are particularly thick. Thankfully it's not too noticeable, but I really need to stop being lazy and just clean that darn iron.