Monday, March 23, 2009

A-10 Which Points West

A-10 Which Points West
I think this is one of my favorite blocks. And I definitely couldn't have done it without the tutorial that Anina made. The block was made with careful machine piecing and a lot of turning to one side or another with set in seams and applique. Whew! No wonder I did a couple steps and then put it aside for a month.... The fabric is from Heather Ross' Mendocino line.

I love the title of this block because Chris has no sense of direction whatsoever. Good thing we got a GPS. I LOVE it. It's really handy for when you're in a strange place and you get a little peckish. The best part is when it has trouble with pronouncing names. Dairy seems to be especially hard.

82-15-0-1820

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

Cute block! I really like the fabric that you used for this one and the points look so complicated.

Jon and I are so happy we got a GPS...it has literally saved our marriage as most of our fights happened when we were in the car and lost or late for something...