Friday, August 15, 2008

F-5 Parcheesi

F-05 Parcheesi
Ok, so I've never played parcheesi, so I have no idea how this block name came about, but I do like it. I was pretty terrified of doing this block. It was done with a combination of machine piecing and reverse applique. Like most of the blocks I've made, it wasn't too bad to make, especially with Anina, the Dear Baby Jane Quilt Along leader's easy directions and tips.

The fabric is Heather Ross' Matrioshka Dolls Beige from the West Hill line. I love the fabric and I love the dolls!

31-1-0-474

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Um, Ok, are you trying to finish the entire Dear Jane in a week or something here? You are an animal! All of these are real beauties! You're going nuts!! Love seeing them all.

Junie Moon said...

What a pretty block and I agree the fabric is adorable.

Robin said...

Oooo... such wonderful fabric! This block looks great! :)

Christine said...

Oh, I love this fabric!