2011 was good to me this year. Chris and I went on a couple trips (Point Reyes Station, LA, Cozumel) and we learned how to scuba dive! Scuba diving is really amazing. We are now trying to figure out how much scuba diving we can afford. Just what I need, another expensive hobby!
On the crafty front, this has been the year of baby quilts! There are some quilts and little things I know I have not blogged about, but what can you do? I completed more than I remembered. Here is a mosaic to summarize:
For 2012, here are my goals and resolutions. It always seems more official in print, doesn't it?
1. Use all the fancy body butter I bought (I have really dry skin, especially in winter)
2. No fabric buying... unless it's by Lizzy House (couldn't resist!) or is needed to complete a project
3. Participate in the FMQ Challenge
4. Do not start a new project unless I finish an old project! For reference, here is an incomplete list of old projects
- 30's repro quilt (finished top)
- Row by Row quilt (top almost finished)
- Partly Cloudy quilt (top finished)
- Veggie one block wonder quilt (fabric cut)
- Kristine's quilt (fabric cut out)
- Drunkard's Path Quilt (some blocks finished)
- Sampler Afghan (20 more blocks to knit, plus put all together + border)
- Green Tea & Sweet Beans Quilt (finished 8 months, need to finish last 3)
- Diamond Mountain Quilt (finished top)