Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ruby Star Wrapping: 5 Minute Party Pouch

Wow this week I procrastinated on my project for the Ruby Star Wrap Along

Ruby Star Wrap-Along

Good thing I decided to make the 5 Minute Party Pouch!
5 minute bag with yarn tie
I followed the example here and made it out of one big rectangle.  Even with having to search for a needle for my sewing machine, this took less than 5 minutes.
Lucy wants to know what's inside
It was really quick and easy.  I can see myself whipping these up for baked goods in the future instead of going to the store and buying cellophane bags.  It's Lucy's birthday soon, so she's checking out presents :)

1 comments:

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Wow, I've been away from blog world way too long! Glad to see your blog (and crafty endeavors) still going strong :) I saw this book and was wondering about it, glad to see you whipping up some projects from it! Looks awesome :) Hope you guys are having a good Thanksgiving!