Friday, October 5, 2012

Quilt for Popo

Last weekend was Popo's 93rd birthday party.  I'm similar to her in that we both do not like being hot.  However, recently I've noticed that she likes to have a blanket covering her legs in her wheelchair sometimes.  So... for her 93rd birthday I decided to make  her a quilt!

Summer Sampler Series Front for Popo

This is the Summer Sampler Series Quilt Along quilt.  It was really fun to make.  I have to say that I am much happier now that I know what settings to put my machine on for a scant quarter inch.  My points don't all match up perfectly, but it's nice to look at this quilt and see how far I've progressed.

Summer Sampler Series Back for Popo

I used Quilter's Dream cotton batting request loft.  I love this stuff!

1 comments:

Oiyi said...

What a beautiful birthday gift!