Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Plain Jane and proud of it!







What kind of yarn are you?




You are Dishcloth Cotton.You are a very hard worker, most at home when you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

So I'm dishcloth cotton. Not really all that surprising. I like cotton! I like machine washable stuff. I don't like to clean. Really, I am too practical sometimes, but I do like hanging out at home as much as I can. I mean who wouldn't with so many UFOs?

3 comments:

Oiyi said...

I am a dishcloth cotton, too, but I don't like to knit with cotton all that much. I haven't found a cotton that is easy to knit with yet. I am definitely a homebody. There is so much crafting to be done!

Unknown said...

I started using cotton when I bought Mason Dixon Knitting. Best book ever. Ann and Kay are hilarious. But because of them, I used a lot of peaches and cream. Although Lion Cotton does seem nice.

Oiyi said...

I love that book, too! I won a autogrpahed copy of the book from Cara of January One. Hmmm...I will have to give the Peaches and Cream a try.