Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Joel Dewberry

Joel Dewberry
I was looking at buzzville and her travels to the Quilt Market in Salt Lake City when I noticed she posted about Joel Dewberry. I had never heard of him before, but apparently he's a new designer for Westminster Fabrics. I think I have found another line of fabrics that I'm in love with! Image above is from his site. There isn't much there right now, but I'm super excited for his line to be released!

On a side note, I changed my blog template so I can post standard medium size images straight from flickr. HURRAY!

5 comments:

J with an ustin said...

Lynn your new layout is awsome!

Peace,
Justin

Maybe we should do tshirts first.

Amanda Jean said...

those are great fabrics. they kind of remind me of Amy Butler fabrics.

Kris said...

Love those new fabrics too - I'll be curious to see the complete lines :)

flanthrower said...

Cool..thanks for the fabric heads up. I will definitely keep an eye out for that line.

Christina said...

I really like the aesthetics of the Joel Dewberry fabrics, I'll keep my eye open for more.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope you like making Vogue 8229. I have (temporarily, I hope) misplaced my pattern! It's in one of my piles, I'm sure.